Me mandan esta foto desde Canadá y además de darme cuenta de que el otoño está en plena exuberancia por esos lares, sus colores son una vez más una fuente de inspiración. En este caso. a pesar de ser una imagen claramente otoñal, los colores
1. Palm Jungle wallpaper from Cole and Son
2. 70's Rattan lamp from Objetology
3. Wicker cabinet from 1st Dibs
4. Tropical Leaf platter from Zara Home
5. Sofa by Edward Wormley from 1st Dibs
6. Pillows "Camión verde" from Génevieve Levy Editions
7. Pineapple ice buckets from Objetology
8. Peackok chair
Fall has already arrived to New York and Halloween is around the corner. Sounds like a good excuse for all sorts of pumpkins to colonize the whole city.
Beside pumpkins with terrifying faces there are plenty of varieties which colors have been the inspiration for
1. Geometric Dessert set from Zara Home
2. "Foch" cotton velvet, color Canary from Manuel Canovas
3. Ceramic tile "Novecento" from Made a mano
4. "Syrie" yellow rug from The Rug Store
5. "Ardoise" linen from Manuel Canovas
6. "Trevelyan" cotton fabric color Beduzzi Lemongrass from Designers Guild
7. "Arne" linen
1. "Komon" lava stone by Made a Mano
2. "Colorado" linen by Manuel Canovas
3. "Komon" lava stone by Made a Mano
4. "Tinta 3" New wool by Kvadrat
5. "Togo" sisal by Tasibel
6. "Colorado" linen by Manuel Canovas
8. Grey antique pine wood
9/10. Lave de
Through this post and some future more I am going to show you one of my latest projects: a rented NYC apartment of 44sqm (473 sqf).
Despite the limited dimensions and budget you will see that with some tips you can get a great space
What is your mood these days?
How would you describe yourself?
And your dream house or workplace?
Through my MOODBOARDS I hope to be able to transform your interior feelings and dreams into interior design!
I hope you enjoy this section!